Thursday, February 5, 2009

this is how i find relief


this post is a day old. so just remember that


giant strawberries from chino/pomona area always lift my spirits up =) there was some that were bigger than this one in the half flat my dad bought. i can recall my dad bringing a few flats up to mammoth when we would head up there and we would give them to some of the locals that we know. thats how we dooo in socal!

so far this week has been pretty packed. me, taylor, and helen have been doing all the planning for winter formal. there isn't any real big conflicts so far. except for michelle deciding to go off to west covina mall with dom for their pics rather than staying with the group -_-... and dominic was complaining to me about how we haven't been informing him about the plans. most of our planning has been kept between the three of us so that we just don't spread some tentative plan and then it changes the next day and people would still assume the old plans and just be plain ol' confused. dominic started sounding a lot like michelle. this was on aim and i could've made it real nasty cuz he was starting to piss me off. he chooese to leave every lunch to go off and do whatever rather than stick around and discuss these plans. shewt he's never done anything for a group so he shouldn't be complaining. but if i bring that up to him he's just gonna get angry and a stupid fight will develop. so there's no need for that.

anyways back to the week. monday i had lots of stuff to do that i can't remember. mostly hw. and relax. tuesday i had honor band performance. last one forever! and it went pretty well. there were of course "disturbances in the force." but overall after reviewing footage my dad took, it was good =) i can't help but recollect on some fond memories in that band. i remember first year in, sara aranda showed me the ropes such as grabbing all the first parts before all the other schools and of course, taking the first chairs XD. i remember playing into the raging river with its exciting 7/8 time. second year, the directors divided the parts lol. i loved chester haha! no seriously i wish we could play it for symphonic band. and then symphonic overture which we ended up playing for symphonic ahhaa. i also felt closer to the people in that year. this year went by really quick. i was dissappointed on the guy they picked for the clarinet solo cuz he can't play the rhythm correctly. whatevs though. still went well.

and now for today. i'm so bored during schoool! i really wish i didn't have 4th period band! i don't need three band classes!!! all i do is nothinggg. but james said he's gonna have me teach clarinet during concert band... alriteee. not looking forward to that but oh well. i tried taking a nap but i wasn't too successful. drumline floors when folded are a lil small for me haha! so yea. then i had skills meeting which was boring. and then it reminded me of how i left early for a skills comp to go get ready for winter formal. hah it was a skills thing now i remember! sadies was because of jazz festival. ahh yes. the rush of my junior year is coming back at me.

i found myself trying to clean my room right now also O_O what got me doin that is trying to find my dance pictures from last year. i still can't find my sadies ones right now =( i'm gonna keep looking but i need to do more gov reading T__T

No comments:

Post a Comment