Saturday, December 27, 2008

the new year's outlook

so i saw a really cool performance today at the cerritos performing arts center. it was called, Jungua. it was a show that included both acrobatics and shaolin martial arts. i saw things that i didn't know people could do with their bodies haha! i saw one of the girls doing extremely flexible stuff with her body while holding these huge like metal things that hold a ton of candles ridiculous... also seeing the guys break steel bars and other things on their head was pretty amazing. what caught my interest the most was when they would focus their Chi to certain parts of their body allowing for full concentration of the mind and body in that area so that they can become inhumanly strong. strong enough to be able to bend spears and be suspended by spears too! thats was crazzyyy!!!

so after that was all said and done, my sax teacher (ray) came over to my house to write me a letter of recommendation since his computer doesn't work. and while that was happening, my parents all of a sudden were arguing in my dad's office (if you can call it that). my parents marriage has not been a smooth one for the past few years. it is always so quiet in my house. my parents economic status is not the greatest so i'm sure that has caused some problems. but mainly it has been the issues between them. they were angry at each other and i could hear them too and ray was still here X_X. so i decided to play some music through my amp to drown them out.

i began to think about going to college. its going to definitely be an experience i'll never forget. however i'm afraid to leave. i'm afraid that when i come back for the holidays, there isn't going to be much of a home to come back to. or maybe even a family.... people do things to keep things together in a family especially when it has to do with children. my grandma quit smoking when me and my brother were born. thats why i'm afraid to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment