Monday, March 2, 2009

this is my let it all hang out area

i need to get back on my diet again. i checked my weight and its not where i would like it to be. i haven't been able to run or workout much and i have been eating quite a bit in the past few days. so its time to cut back all over again. stupid hw. i won't complain about practicing though cuz i really need it haha!

i'm heading out to costa mesa tomorrow to practice with my accompanist for my long beach audition THIS SATURDAY. and while i'm out there, i'm gonna drop by irvine XD

today, i went to forever 21. i bought a dope purple and black jacket. i'm gonna wear it tomorrow =) one thing i noticed is that the zipper is on the left side so i was like "wait.... this is a girl jacket???" but i know its a guy's for sure which i find strange. maybe i got a rare one that has the zipper on the wrong side XDD. jk.

i don't think i can go to sadies this year =/

No comments:

Post a Comment